CARDERS, SPAMMERS AND HACKERS LABORATORY

CARDERS, SPAMMERS AND HACKERS LABORATORY

PHP Mailer- Leads - Cpanel - Rdp - Credit Cards - Carding Ebooks - Hacking Ebooks - Carding Services - Live Socks - CC Checker - Cash Out - WU Transfers - MG Transfer

The COMPLETE beginners guide to hacking (Sec 12)

Cyber.Dude
    Top ML Carder
    Top ML Carder

Trust Score : 1817

The COMPLETE beginners guide to hacking (Sec 12)

Post by Cyber.Dude on Tue 24 Mar 2015, 1:23 pm

SECTION 12 - Staying anonymous

Staying anonymous while online is something that many people can't seem to do. Every day, I go on HF and look through the beginner hacking section. And every time I see 10-20 threads all asking the same sort of thing. "How to hide IP?" "Change IP?" "Free VPN?" "How to staying anonymous?". And I always see the same replies. "Damn kid. Doesn't even know how to use a proxy" "We are not your army" "Ever heard of this magical thing called Google?" "Use the search button before posting". For those of you that encounter that sort of thing, I hope the following sections answer your questions. First off, why is it important to stay anonymous? Well, this question shouldn't really need answering. If you don't stay anonymous, your effectively allowing people to steal your identity. It's important to cover your tracks while online because there will always be somebody there, waiting to exploit even the first slip-up they see. Moral of the story: STAY ANONYMOUS!! The following 4 sections will teach you how to do that.

Current date/time is Fri 24 Nov 2017, 1:14 pm