CARDERS, SPAMMERS AND HACKERS LABORATORY

CARDERS, SPAMMERS AND HACKERS LABORATORY

PHP Mailer- Leads - Cpanel - Rdp - Credit Cards - Carding Ebooks - Hacking Ebooks - Carding Services - Live Socks - CC Checker - Cash Out - WU Transfers - MG Transfer

The COMPLETE beginners guide to hacking (Sec 11)

Cyber.Dude
    Top ML Carder
    Top ML Carder

Trust Score : 1816

The COMPLETE beginners guide to hacking (Sec 11)

Post by Cyber.Dude on Tue 24 Mar 2015, 1:22 pm

SECTION 11 - Dosing and DDosing, what's the difference?

People often get confused when they are asked to explain the difference between a dos and a ddos. It even confuses me a little bit but I will try my best to explain it. A dos is a simple denial of service attack. It takes a web page offline for a moment but the attack isnt distributed, so it won't affect everyone. It isn't that effective. However a ddos attack distributes the attack, meaning it will affect other people aswell. This is a much more effective way of taking down a site as it will affect more people.
    If you want to know how to do either of these, there are a few different methods:
    • Dosing program
    • DDosing program
    • Use cmd to ping the site
    • Host booter
    • Refreshing the page
    I will be going over the following:
    - Using a DDosing program (DDos)
    - Using cmd to ping the site (Dos)
    - Refreshing the page (Dos)
    Using a DDosing program: There are a lot of programs that can do this. I recommend one called Goodbye. It's hard hitting and free. To download it go to:http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?9jy6y8t9rjcj4fu
    How to use Goodbye: Find the URL of the site you want to DDos. Type in the site and then the page you want the traffic to go to.
    Example: Site - website.com Page - /example.htm
    Press "Start " to start the attack.
    Once the number of blocked packets is above 400 you should stop the attack as anything after that will be redundant (won't have any further effect).
    Pinging the site: I couldn't remember this method off the top of my head so I have referenced a post made on NextGenUpdate.
    1. Open cmd and type 'ping example.com' ^Replace example.com with the site you want to attack
    2. Write down the IP address that shows up.
    3. So you would type this in ur cmd: ping XX.XXX.X.XXX -t -l ##
    ^Replace XX.XXX.X.XXX with the IP address you want to attack
    ^^Replace ## with the amount of time you want to send the attack for. The longer the attack, the more effective it will be.
    4. Allow the process to finish. Check back a bit later to see if the site is down.
    Refreshing the page: You are probably thinking I'm an idiot for posting this method, but it's probably not what you expected it to be.
    I'd like to point out that this method does not involve:
    • Pressing F5
    • Clicking refresh
    So... You guessed it. We will be using an auto-refresher. I recommend Auto-Refresh Plus in the Chrome webstore. Download it and select custom time. Set it to 1 second. This will reload the page every second, and eventually overload the server. This may take some time.
    SECTION 11 - Dosing and DDosing, what's the difference?
    People often get confused when they are asked to explain the difference between a dos and a ddos. It even confuses me a little bit but I will try my best to explain it. A dos is a simple denial of service attack. It takes a web page offline for a moment but the attack isnt distributed, so it won't affect everyone. It isn't that effective. However a ddos attack distributes the attack, meaning it will affect other people aswell. This is a much more effective way of taking down a site as it will affect more people.
    If you want to know how to do either of these, there are a few different methods:
    • Dosing program
    • DDosing program
    • Use cmd to ping the site
    • Host booter
    • Refreshing the page
    I will be going over the following:
    - Using a DDosing program (DDos)
    - Using cmd to ping the site (Dos)
    - Refreshing the page (Dos)
    Using a DDosing program: There are a lot of programs that can do this. I recommend one called Goodbye. It's hard hitting and free. To download it go to:http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?9jy6y8t9rjcj4fu
    How to use Goodbye: Find the URL of the site you want to DDos. Type in the site and then the page you want the traffic to go to.
    Example: Site - website.com Page - /example.htm
    Press "Start " to start the attack.
    Once the number of blocked packets is above 400 you should stop the attack as anything after that will be redundant (won't have any further effect).
    Pinging the site: I couldn't remember this method off the top of my head so I have referenced a post made on NextGenUpdate.
    1. Open cmd and type 'ping example.com' ^Replace example.com with the site you want to attack
    2. Write down the IP address that shows up.
    3. So you would type this in ur cmd: ping XX.XXX.X.XXX -t -l ##
    ^Replace XX.XXX.X.XXX with the IP address you want to attack
    ^^Replace ## with the amount of time you want to send the attack for. The longer the attack, the more effective it will be.
    4. Allow the process to finish. Check back a bit later to see if the site is down.
    Refreshing the page: You are probably thinking I'm an idiot for posting this method, but it's probably not what you expected it to be.
    I'd like to point out that this method does not involve:
    • Pressing F5
    • Clicking refresh
    So... You guessed it. We will be using an auto-refresher. I recommend Auto-Refresh Plus in the Chrome webstore. Download it and select custom time. Set it to 1 second. This will reload the page every second, and eventually overload the server. This may take some time.

Current date/time is Thu 23 Nov 2017, 6:14 pm